The folding Zero-Magnetic Portering Chair provides safe transfer of patients to and from the MRI room.
- Best-in-class robust design and manufacture for a long life in your busy MRI facility.
- Portering Chair design enhances MRI safety by preventing self-propulsion by patient.
- Distinctive design prevents your MR Conditional equipment “disappearing” into general hospital use.
Manufactured in heavy grade aluminum with a scratch-resistant powder coated finish and wipe clean ribbed vinyl seat:
- MR Conditional to 7 Tesla.
- Gray, flame retardant, wipe-clean seat & backrest with welded seams for superior infection control.
- Two 5” swivel and braking castors fitted to the front with two 12.5” braking wheels at the rear.
- Removable flip-up foot rests.
- Raise and lower arm rests to ease patient transfer.
- IV Pole and mounting point as standard.
- Weight capacity 280lbs.
- Folds neatly away for storage, simply raise the seat.
- Full 12-month warranty, includes all moving and soft parts.
- Manufactured in accordance with international quality standards ISO9001:2008 & ISO13485:2003.
- Height: 38”
- Width: 26.5” and 16” folded
- Depth: 44.5”
- Width: 19”
- Depth: 16”